Wednesday, June 5, 2013

TriDeci open again

Hi friends.

Just logged into my account and found this update from the TriDeci admin:
----
Good Day Folks,
OK. We are open again. We do have some minor adjustments to make and we will be concentrating on those for a short while.
Otherwise. Everything is functioning. You can purchase ads, surf for commissions and make withdrawals, so please go ahead and do so.
Shortly we will issue an update on what the changes are and what our plan of action is.
We are back! Enjoy!

Regards

Sean,
TriDeci Admin.
------
That's great! The only problem I see is that on the dashboard it says that I have no active DC Units!! I clicked on "Income Center" to find out that all my DC Units are on "Hold". I don't see this as "Everything is functioning". So why do I need to surf for commissions if I have no DC Units
I hope this will be corrected as soon as possible. I'm waiting for the next update to understand what is going on...

No comments:

Post a Comment